FROM THURSDAY 6TH AUGUST, REGIONAL VICTORIA IS NOW UNDER STAGE 3 RESTRICTIONS, FOR THE NEXT 6 WEEKS.
In May 2020, during the initial Stage 3 Restrictions at a Federal and State Government level Acupuncture, Remedial Massage & other Allied Health Services were deemed as Essential Services.
Louise is following the Australian Traditional Medicine Society recommendations for infection control and safe return to practice procedures:
- Screen clients before they attend your clinic. Include a reminder in your confirmations, which may be email or a phone call. Check that they haven’t returned from overseas in the last 14 days, are suffering from cold or flu symptoms or been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms. Reschedule clients who are currently unwell or have been in contact with someone who has the virus.
- Ensure your record keeping system and treatment notes keeps time and contact details for all clients.
- Establish hand washing facilities or a hand sanitiser station for anyone attending the clinic. It is important that you wash hands thoroughly between each client.
- Clean surfaces in the clinic with disinfectant on a regular basis, particularly door handles, front desk or equipment.
- Clean the massage table or consultation area with anti-bacterial wipes or spray after each client. Change linen and replace any paper towels covering a headpiece or other surface.
- Check your own temperature before work every day and do not see clients if you have a temperature or any cold or flu symptoms.
- Ensure adequate social distancing in your clinic by spacing out chairs in your waiting room and staggering appointment times. Ideally allow at least 15 minutes between clients to allow time for cleaning as well as appropriate social distancing.
- Review and implement relevant procedures from your State or Territory Department of Health, including personal protective equipment.
- If possible, leave doors and windows open to naturally ventilate the rooms. Leaving the entrance door open reduces the number of surfaces that people will come into contact with as they enter and leave your clinic.
All clients will be required to wear a mask whilst in clinic, including during treatment.
Please continue to fill out online screening forms before attending clinic and follow directions for hand sanitising and social distancing on arrival to clinic.
AT THIS STAGE Life Naturally will continue to operate following strict policies and procedures as recommended by the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services listed above.
We can continue to offer Acupuncture & Therapeutic Pregnancy & Postnatal Massage to both new and existing clients from Bass Coast Shire and surrounding regional shires (except those in Stage 4 lockdown).
HypnoBirthing and Baby Massage Sessions will be available via ZOOM.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE SITUATION AND WILL ASSESS OUR OPERATING STATUS ON A DAY BY DAY BASIS. THE SITUATION IS FLUID, BUT REST ASSURED, YOUR HEALTH, MY FAMILIES HEALTH AND MY OWN ARE PARAMOUNT.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT OF MY SMALL BUSINESS.
For your information:
CAN I ATTEND ALLIED HEALTH SERVICES?